Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thanks Zhiqing

Last weekend was Zhiqing’s 2 days POV workshop. During the last POV by Hiromi Senseh, during one of the processes involving a husband and wife, I made a decision that I want to bring daddy and mummy to attend POV. I discussed with sis, and we decided to bring them for Zhiqing’s POV. And we were so glad we did.



the Peng family @ POV....

Daddy and mummy is not what I will term a loving couple. Though i’ve never seen them quarrel before, in these 27 years of my life, I’ve never seen them hold hands, hug or say I love you to each other. When they go out together, usually one of them will walk in front and the other behind.


And during that 2 days POV, for the first time in my life,

I hear daddy calling mummy 老婆

I hear mummy calling daddy 老公

I hear daddy saying “I LOVE YOU” to mummy

I hear mummy saying “I LOVE YOU” back to daddy

I see them holding hands.

I see them hugging each other.



mummy looking very 幸福小女人


I guess sis was just as touched and happy as I am to witness all these. And initially we thought daddy will be bored during the workshop but he looks so happy during the 2 days and even participated in all the activities actively with his small group and buddy.


I am happy. Very happy. The money spent on their course fees is worth every single cent. Thanks, Zhiqing. Both me and sis (read sis’s view of the POV here) are very grateful to you.


You know, its like this...


As children, the best thing you can do to make your parents happy is to lead a happy life. Its not how much we are earning, its not how many degrees we have, its not how high we climbed in our career. At the end of the day, nothing can make our parents more happy knowing their child is happy.


And as parents, the best way to let your children lead a happy life is to be happy!! When we as children see that you are happy, we will be happy too.


So u see, its a cycle.... Children happy --> parents happy --> children happy. So whether you are a parent or a children or both, you know what you should do... :)

No comments: