Tuesday, December 04, 2007

8 days...

Yes I know its been uber long time since I’ve updated my blog.


Hmmm... Just don't have the mood to blog or do anything. Keke. I guess im in the wedding/holiday mood. Keke. Cant imagine, 8 days later, I will be considered by the laws of Singapore, married. I can no longer classify myself as “single” when filing the maritial status in forms. I will have to move from YWD (Young Women Division) to WD (Women Division). I will be termed Mdm Peng or Mrs Sze (both sounds so old). And instead of my life, my ups, my downs, my dreams, my vision, my goals, they become our life, our ups, our downs, our dreams, our vision, our goals. :)


Till now, our ROM preparations have been smooth sailing. I have chosen my ROM dress. Initially I wanted a white or off white short gown but in the end I’ll be wearing a yellow flowy dress, which is very special and sexy. Keke. Will be going for fitting this Friday. Will try to see if I can take some pics. But then again, I think I want to keep some suspense so that everyone will WAH when they see me on that day itself. Initial impact ya know? ;)


Flowers are more or less settled. Called the florists to confirm our order just now. It will be a bouquet of white roses and urm cant remember wats the name of that flower with babys breath. Have requested for golden ribbons to match my gold coloured shoes. Am going down to the florist to choose the ribbons on thurs. :)


Found my perfect pair of shoes as well, at aldo. Perfect pair of strappies with “diamonds” coupled with the perfect thin silletoes with the perfect height (think its 4in tall). Though they don't have my size in silver and that's why I have to settle for the gold ones. But net and I think that gold matches my dress quite nicely too. :)

the perfect shoes... :)


Everything at the our solemnization venue has been confirmed, and the person in charge has been most kind. Initially I was kind of worried the actual turn out was more than what we budgeted for and the room we booked might not be able to fit. But now all have been settled and im glad that so many people are coming to give us their blessings!! I feel so loved that so many people are coming to shower us with their blessings. What more can I ask for? :) and Max will be back in time for my ROM as well and also my dearest “ka chng” (cousin) flying back australia with her 3 precious princesses the day before my ROM. So she will be coming too!! :) :)


8 more days.. in anticipation...

No comments: