Wednesday, February 08, 2006

inspired by power

I think I have lost the touch for blogging. Sometimes when im feeling particularly bored, I will open a new document, get myself comfortably seated and when I began to type, my fingers just stopped mid air. I got nothing to blog about.


So I msn power and told her I got nothing to blog about. She ask me to blog about her. Eh, ok, here goes.


Dear sis power lim,

I am sooooo sad that you are going to beijing for one whole damn week. During this week. I will miss you, miss msn with u and miss ur KB. Although u are very KL, always “heavy colour light friend” and stubborn till people cannot tahan and hate, I will still miss you. My days in office will be so dull and colourless without your daily dose of msn.

Please take care of urself and have fun. Bring a lap top there if possible and we can at least chat on msn.

While you’re at beijing, please buy lots of mei mei clothes for me (u know my size), lots of mei mei shoes for me (what u can wear I can wear), lots of mei mei bags for me (u know my taste).

Thanks!! Xie xie ni!



Oh well. Im damn bored and bo liao. If u have any inspirations on any topics let me know ok?? ;)

4 comments:

Clatzz said...

yes!! i want boots!! leather knee high one and heels one... if got... i trust ur taste... black colour pls...

Clatzz said...

knn... i not fish monger leh... yellow boots... bo black white oso can :D

Anonymous said...

haha... so funny watching this comments... :P

Clatzz said...

knn... i NOT PCK!!!!!