Friday, February 29, 2008

Adious... :(


Aiiii... I am so so so sad today... As they say in chinese, tian xia mei you bu san zhi yan xi (there are no relationships that wont come to an end)... Today is FF’s (my neighbour in office) last day at YRS... Though im sad that she is leaving, im at the same time glad that she has found a better job, and most importantly, she will be nearer to home (whiere I think she will be much happier) after she has spend 7 long years in singapore...


I remembered the first time when I heard that there is a new colleague coming to our office, I was rather excited... Cos our dept has been small, just me, colleague and manager... And so the expansion of our dept came as a very exciting news... I was curious, especially on how her character would be, and wondered if she would click (then I have company) or click with my other colleague... And so when I heard news that she is the descendant of the very famous bao gong, I thought that the chances of us clicking would be real slim cos I think she woyld be like her ancestor, the very serious, very no jokes kind of person... When she finally started work, I found that she is indeed the very hardworking type... And though she joins us for lunch, I think we didn't talked much...


Till the stupid office movers shifted my table and I was seated at the empty desk next to my old table, and she moved to my old table (meaning to say she sits just next to me)... I dunno how or when it started but we began chatting over the piles of papers on our tables, and we started chatting non stopped... I think we chatted so much if office that our manager cannot tahan and hinted us subtly to chat lesser and work more... In fact in our aid to chat lesser, we have actually mastered the technique of communicating without speaking!! :)


I just need to turn to look at her and she would know what I wanted to convey... Sometimes we will turn to look at each other at the same time and burst out laughing... Or I’d laugh and she will know exactly which email im reading... Our colleagues were commenting that we are like sisters, cos indeed, we both have the same pink nelgene water bottle, we both carry red bags and sometimes we turned up in office wearing the same colour...


I dunno whether she heng or sway that we morphed into such good friends/buddies/sisters/colleagues cos she said that before she moved over to sit beside me, she used to dislike snacking... And now she will sometimes have cravings for potato chips and she has been seen munching on chocolates, biscuits... And now she even thinks that high heels are more comfortable than flats!! And she blames it all on me... :(


Anyway, my dear fren, jiemei, colleague, sis, if u are reading this, I will sure miss u a lot a lot lah... There will be no one to laugh with me when we hear weird noises... There will be no one to ask me to cool down when I am pissed... No one to pet with me (u know wat I meant... And the rest of u dun think the crooked ok??)... No one to ta bao vegetarian food with me... No one for me to complain to... No one to share toto with... No one to talk to lah... :(


And I wanna thank you for everything you have done for me... Opening the back door for me when I was late, take water for me, make tea for me, accompany me run errands etc etc... The care and concern and love you have showered on me... I am really very happy that I am able to have a good fren like you in my time in YRS... And I always thought I will leave before you... But you beat me to it and left me here alone withstanding the sandstorms of time...


Please take care of yourself... Weather there is cold now... Don't fall sick again and don't miss us too much. Log on to your msn everyday and chat with me... I will continue to feed ur mouse as often as I can... I actually hope that u will choose to shuttle between sgp and roc so that we can meet when u are in town... But of cos I know that is not a practical choice...


And u must must must die die MUST come back for my wedding... Come back days earlier so that u have enough rest cos u are going to be my jiemei for that day ok??


Bye babe... I will miss u and bless u in my heart always... Thanks for being a very true friend... Muacks!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

看得我眼泪都出来了。。。

我也在想要把我们从认识到熟悉到变成好朋友一点一点的写下来,可是总是NO.1 的An Tu这次竟然比我快。

真得很谢谢你可以让我成为你的好朋友,好姐妹。在我所有的朋友中,你是对健康方面最在行的专家! 是你让我改变对健康的想法,是你提醒了我要喝很多健康的水,让我学会了要慢慢的吃饭, 是你让我习惯了穿高跟鞋,是你让我发现自己其实还是很喜欢吃零食的。。。

我想自己在YRS这么短短的一年,除了工作上得到了一点点小小的成就感,另外最重要的原因就是让我结识了一个很好的姐妹。。。

要好好的照顾自己,尤其是在DETOX的时候;
要让自己学会放松,不要把什么东西都压在心里;
要早点睡觉,不要总是熬夜;
要拍多一点照片,让我知道你过得好不好;
要常常挂着MSN,虽然以后可能没有办法每天聊天;
要体谅老公,心与心的沟通才是最重要;
要努力最好准备为你的4月27号加油;
要开始慢慢的打包你的行李,离去法国的日子应该很快就要到了;

还有很多希望和祝福要说,但是我已经觉得我好像是在写自己的blog。以后一定会很想你的。。。:(

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hey girl.. bon voyage and have a good trip ahead! ;)

Anonymous said...

每看一次,就感动一次。。。

现在心里有点心虚的担心,如果公司安排我去厦门怎么办?我真得很不希望让你失望,我尽力,okie?

同时也希望你也好好的照顾自己,知道你们去法国的日子已经定下来了,真的为你感到高兴。最起码你可以有个很好的理由离开yrsl,哈哈。。听上去有点坏,但是我真的希望你好。

Anonymous said...

Babe, I'm reading it again :)

Miss ya...

feonster said...

sob..sob.. Never tot of there's such a touching story out there. sob.. sob.. I miss Fen Fen too. She is the different one, thats y my MSN started with 'bcoz of u'.
Clari Huang Hou, I oso getting more sad each n every day knowing that you be leaving YRS. Am i stretching my muscle this way, will they really grow? PLEASS, let my chest part GROW!