Wednesday, December 06, 2006

DEC wish list

December is a good month, because all good things falls in December!! Like Xmas, Bonuses... And of cos the birth of a very very pretty babe!! (NO, im NOT referring to myself)... Hiaks ;)


Anywayz, I have decided to shamelessly put up a list of what I want... For my b day and xmas!! Keke...


Here goes... Listing not in accordance of preference...


RED IPOD nano

my nano took a suicide dive from the threadmill this morning... is this an indication for me to get a new one already?? muahaha...

RED DKNY leather watch

sadly, i cant find this model in Singapore...


PINK DKNY tote bag


A 60 yr old Ginseng

alternatively, 1 box of indinine also will do, since the energy of 1 indinine is equivalent to a 60 yr old ginseng...


Giant size my melody plush toy
(no pic for this)


RED motorola RIZR

waiting for this phone to be launched in Singapore and this time my decision will not be swayed again...


**

Im such a scatter brain lately...

Yesterday morning I had to head back home twice because I forgot to take some stuffs. Then in the evening, I wanted to go Suntec but board the wrong bus and ended up at Steven’s Road instead. :s


This morning I forgot to bring my office when I went out. Just now, I met KW for lunch and he asked asked if I wanted tp gp tanglin mall for lunch and I thought that he meant great world city.


KW : so shall we walked to tanglin for lunch?
Me : what?? U really wanna walk? So far. How to walk?
KW : not very far mah. Is it within walking distance?
Me : huh? Lidat considered not far? Cannot lah. From here walk to great world city I will faint.
KW : my dear gal, I am talking about tanglin, not great world city!!
Me : opps!!

keke :p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i also wan xmas pressie...
:P

Anonymous said...

Think u take too much photos.... all the flashes hv blocked ur thoughts...hahahahahaha....Kao the razor looks so nice!!

-Ping-

Clatzz said...

:(
i haven even post pics of my cam whoring sessions and u say i take too much pics liao... :P

the hp very nice hor... its out is US liao so u might find it in canada... :) but not in sgp yet... :(

Clatzz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wat about the new shoe? wat about the MAN? hahahahaha...