Tuesday, December 05, 2006

reward

Woo... Finally got myself my reward... A white Panasonic Lumix FX-01. :D :D :D





Wanted to get the pink one initially but it was out of stock so i got the white one instead, which i think is nicer actually... but pink is my lucky colour lah... :p


Got it at $549 with the following freebies:

One 1GB memory card
Two 512MB memory card
One original battery
One mini tripod
One original casing (which is super ugly)


So this means that you will get to see more pics... Pics of me cam whoring, pics of the food I ate, pics of the things I bought, pics of the places I went, and the people I hang out with... Provided I have the time to d/l them into my com lah... Hahaha...


But rest assured, the white camera will definitely be better, faster and more efficient than the red camera!! Hahaha...


Till now I have 34 pics resting in my camera... And I am lazy got no time to load them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I certainly believe that the white cam will be much better then the red one ! Hahhahaha

Clatzz said...

of cos lah... i already d/l the pics into my pc le ystd...

haha...