Thursday, November 09, 2006

here i come!!

Months ago, I was very tempted to get myself a digi cam. But at that time, I tell myself that I will not buy a digi cam till I have achieved a certain goal I set for myself. Now months later, I have hit my goal, and I am going to buy a digital camera for myself as a reward. :D


So now its back to the “which camera should I buy?” question and the “where can I get the best deal?” question.


Actually I don’t need a very good camera since I just want a camera for my usual cam whoring :p. I am looking at something with the following specs:

6 – 7 megapix
Wide angle lens
With digital and optical zoom
Must be slim, easy to carry around in a handbag and the aesthetics must be pretty
Hopefully its not a model that my friends already have (yeah, I am mis-matcher)


Anyone got any recommendations? Any brands? Models? Shops?

Anywayz...

When I hit my next goal, im gonna get a pretty wallet for myself.

When I hit my next next goal, Im gonna get myself a lap top.

When I hit my next next next goal, Im gonaa get myself a... ... man!! Haha!!


Yay!! Wallet, lap top, here I come!! I will own u all within 3 mths!!

**

yesterday jon (aka DNN) was saying i kept eating and eating and eating and my blog is always talking about food and he always feels hungry after reading. hiaks. :p


well, rest assured, DNN, u wont see food posts for awhile here because im doing the just 5 program detox programme...


and on the first day, i lost 0.5 kgs... second day i lost another 0.7kgs... woohoo...


before anybody start to nag at me y i still wanna lose weight, let me tell ya, 减肥是女人的终身目标!! and also, 没有丑女人, 只有懒女人. so i am putting in effort in my diet, rest, facial products and everything lah to make sure that i will look good always!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now sony cybershot got a new cam in pink.cute!