Thursday, November 02, 2006

public apology

I owe someone a public apology here...


I, clatzz, of NRIC S8XXXXX5A, hereby apologise to Mr S for saying that he is a small eater here because he proved me wrong yesterday. Hookie, to do him some justice, he ate very little that day because he skipped his lunch, hence he has no appetite for dinner (actually i also dunno what warp logic is that. isnt it supposed to be the other way round??!!?? but anyway, this is his explanation la).


Last night S and I went indinine for dinner and because we I wanted to use the voucher, we ate a total of $40 worth of food. We had:

Waldorf salad - generous amounts of green apple, celery& rasins, sprinkled with generous amounts of grated walnut
Wedges with lots of lots of cheese dips - potato wedges with a slight herbal taste accompanied with smooth fragrant cream cheese
Mushroom alfredo - spaggetti served with cream sauce with loads of mushrooms and bacon bits
Braverol casserol - pene baked with assorted vegetables in tomato and cream cheese, covered with a layer of cheese melted into the pene
Chendol twist - chendol the ice cream way
Kudus to bananas - fried banana fritters with ice cream and chocolate toppings


And we finished all of them!! And S ate most of the food (did he?? Or did I do most of the eating?? I cant remember le). Anyway, I was super full after last night’s dinner because all the dishes are all very cheessy. But I like!!! Luckily I took enhancer before I took my meal and when I reach home, I quickly downed 2 packs of Fibre. And I can safely say that my dinner last night has been flushed out le... Kekeke...

No comments: