Monday, November 20, 2006

bowling 101

A lot of people commented that my face and my voice don't match, especially over the phone. When I asked them how so, they are unable to tell me why. They just say my outlook and voice don't suit each other.


Anywayz, now there’s a chance to hear my phone voice everyday. Just call my office line and you can hear my “automatic voice operator” voice. Initially I successfully siamed and got them to get my other colleague (IL) to do the recording for them. But the next day the management wanted to change some of the settings and IL wasn't in office that day and so the job landed to me. Yeah, so if you have my office number, you will hear me asking you to dial the extension number of the person you are looking for or press 0 for operator assistance. I told my colleagues I will never call our office number again cause I cringe at hearing my own voice on the other line but my colleagues all said that I have a very sweet voice, sounded very professional, definitely better than the previous colleague. And one of them even said I speak like ang moh sia. :p


Last sat... I managed to breakthrough!! Went bowling with dreams inc people. 1st game, I faired horribly. Only managed 50+ points. 2nd game, with the motivation that winners get to play the game for free, and what I had learnt from THE SECRET, I scored 101 pts on my second game!! This is the first time I actually scored more than 100 lor. I actually set myself a goal to get 80 points and in the end I not only achieved my goals, I surpassed my goal!!For those of you who knew me, I SUCK at bowling big time. In fact, I don't even like to bowl because when I bowl, 8 out of 10 times, I will end up washing lanes for the bowling centre. So I never liked bowling. With this I would like to thank my team mates, JO, ZY and YL :D. I think we won because of our high spirits and morale and never ending encouragement and cheering for each other. Anyway I never had so much fun, laughed so much or cheered so much in a bowling game.


After the game, we adjoined to Quality Hotel for vegetarian buffet!! I simply adore the dim sum!! Its so difficult to find vegetarian dim sum, other than Ling Zhi (going to eat that later... With my TNT team... Wahaha). And after the buffet, we went KTV with JO, JON, REB, RAY, WY and S. REB, RAY and WY left early so the remaining 4 of us had the mics all to ourselves. Was damn funny cause we will stand on the settee to sing and sometimes dance and all. And the last 10 mins was dedicated to SCS dance and songs. Wahaha. I left the KTV sweating. S must be thinking: goodness, I come KTV with a bunch of ah siaos!! But he was very sporting n joined in the fun also. Kekeke.


Will be posting the pics for sat real soon. Have to wait for sis to upload the pics into the com. We I took so many pictures that the camera batt died on us. :p


And very soon, my blog will be loaded with tonnes and tonnes of pics, especially pics of me cam whoring. Haha!! Cause I’ll be getting my camera soon!! Have already settled on the model and brand that I want and now im waiting for SITEX to come. Woohoo!! I was still lamenting earlier that there are no more PC shows coming year end and I dunno where I should get my camera from and I really got what I asked for!! Its THE SECRET again!! SITEX is opening 30 Nov to 3 Dec, at EXPO!!

No comments: