Wednesday, November 01, 2006

FOCUS

Last weekend, although I only slept about 3 hrs per night, I spoke till I lost my voice by the end of Sunday, I clapped till my hands blue black, I rushed around till my whole body aches, but im glad I made the choice to serve.


Once again I reaffirmed myself why I want to spend so much time and effort to train, to be an AC.


As a translator, as I was translating what the speakers said, some of the words really hit me. Yes, they really hit me hard. I found myself staring at my own blind spots. Now its time to work those blind spots.


This time round, I really learned that FOCUS = REALITY. The power of what you focus on is so great. For that past 2 days, I really threw everything to the back of my mind and focused on serving and giving my best for the participants. And because of the undisrupted focus/attention, I am able to do so much during those 2 days.


Now I need to get back that focus for my own war... :D

No comments: