Friday, November 10, 2006

bo curtain

KNNBCCB!! My room’s curtain rail gave way yesterday. The whole rail dropped out. Wah lau. Months ago mum’s room’s curtain rail also dropped. And we only installed the curtain rail not long ago lor. Wahlau sibeh lousy lor. Must ask mum which contractor she use. I gonna call and make a big fuss. KNN. Luckily no one was in the room when the it dropped.


So now my room is curtain-less, which is freaking inconvenient lor. Arrhhhhhh. Also disturbs my sleep cause cause the room is so bright in the morning. :(


Max was saying the guys staying in the opposite block got eye candy liao. Grrrrrr. But I have used clothes pegs to clip the curtain to the grills already.

**

I think I sprained my neck cos it hurts when I turn left and right. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahlao...lousy..those wooden rail type??jia lat.

Anonymous said...

haha dun forget to close everything when u changing ! sounds familiar ?
hahahahah

Clatzz said...

nana...
grrrrrr