Thursday, November 23, 2006

do you have what it takes?

This is interesting... Some anon guy (I presume should be guy lah), after reading the last post, left a comment asking me what it takes to be my SO?


If I can present an award to this question, I will present it the most over asked and N.A.T.O question of the year. Haha. After experiencing all these NATO citizens, I truly understand and appreciate the phase action speaks louder than words. Now lets see if that anon guy whom claim himself to handsome, smart, romantic, rich is a NATO citizen or not. :p


Anywayz to Mr anon: you will definitely be a catch (if you are really like what you claim, handsome, smart, romantic & rich) if I am just looking for a boyfriend (or steady... Wahaha). But yours truly here is looking for a lifetime partner ah. So too bad lah. Keke :p

**

Met CL ystd. He happened to be around town and I was at suntec and so we decided to meet up for some catching up. It has been quite sometime since we met and in the past when we liase, its always regarding work issues so its actually quite a weird feeling that we were chatting about ourselves, about our lives. And he gave me a disc of oldies. I wonder what it meant. That im getting old??


So we were chatting and we were talking about travelling and holidays and he suddenly asked:

C: have u been to europe?
me: nope
C: I want to go europe tour one of these days. Has been thinking to go there for a long time but didn't have the chance and time to go.
me: which part of europe u want to go?
C: the whole of europe. U thought of going europe before?
me: of cos!!
C: want to go with me??
me: hahaha (change topic)

10 mins later

C: im still waiting for your reply. Want to go europe with me?
me: cant lah. I need to save money
C: don't worry, if I invite you along to the trip, it will definitely be all expenses paid
me: no, no, no...i cannot accept (change topic again)


If he ever asks me to go europe again, Im gonna reply: sure!! But I need to bring my mummy along cos I need her to pat me to sleep at night and without mummy’s smell at night, I cannot sleep. Haha :p

**

Lastly, if you are reading this, whether I kno you or not, please leave a comment leh. At least let me know there are people reading lor then I’ll be more motivated to write. And if you comment, please dun be an anon hum zhi gia. At least have the guts to leave your name behind lor. ;)

8 comments:

Choonbee said...

Haha. u shld tell your friend you becoming millionaire very soon, n also traveling the whole world! He might not have the $$ to catch up with u.

Clatzz said...

haha... ya!! i like your ans!!

Anonymous said...

somehow sometimes ppl just like to remain anny

Clatzz said...

at least put some nic lah...with the nic i still wont know who u are mah... right busybody?? i also dunno who are u...

but better than anon mah... hahaha...

bo lang leave comments... means bo lang reading?? sad...

Anonymous said...

sala la dae... ppl read lazy to put comments also considered as read.. i reckon that u go and see ur profile there got total page views. u will get a rough guage. or put a page view counter lor.. steady pompipi

cheeky said...

I'm reading ok.

Anonymous said...

I read all ur crap my fren ....
STEAD wor .. basket
*Zhou Stead*
*La ji*
*Silent Break*
*Patch*
*Zao Sai*
*Thon Nite*
*Pon skool*
OMFG ! update the old skool vocab pls... Geesus, write more crap ley u .... make me giggle guniangishly only *er hurhurhur*

Clatzz said...

hi cheeky... i read ur blog too!! :D