Tuesday, November 14, 2006

recorded phone operator system

Wah lau.. Somebody commented that I made 4 mistakes in my last post and that my post very chor lor with all the KNNBCCB. Hahaha.


Anywayz, have you guys seen the xmas light up along orchard? Its beautiful. But I haven had time to slowly admire it though. This year’s theme is enchanted forest (if I remember correctly) and the whole of orchard is decorated with golden streamers. I personally think its very pretty, especially the glittering trees with golden leaves placed along the roadside. :)


My office just installed a new phone system and my colleague was asking me to vet through the script which goes something like:


Thank you for calling XXX company. We are closed for the day. Our working hours are from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. Thank you and have a nice day.


I read the script, found that’s its too boring so I added some spice to the it. Must be more innovative and creative mah. Right? ;)


Thank you for calling XXX company. We are freaking closed for the day. Our working hours are from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. Next time, before you call, please check the bloody time. We here at XXX company are a dynamic bunch, we work hard, play harder and we have a LIFE. So please hang up the phone, go grab a beer, have a shag, GET A LIFE and DO NOT CALL BACK EVER. Thank you and have a nice day.


Or


Thank you for calling XXX company. We are freaking closed for the day. Our working hours are from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. Next time, before you call, please check the bloody time. WTF were you thinking? Do you think we will still be in office? Even if we are, we will NEVER answer the phone. please DO NOT CALL BACK EVER. Thank you and have a nice day.


Or


Thank you for calling XXX company. We are freaking closed for the day. Our working hours are from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. If you know the extension number of the person you are calling, please dial now. If someone answers your phone, you are a lucky bastard and you can go buy 4D. If not, then that’s too bad. Go get a life, stop working, go grab a beer, have a shag and DO NOT CALL BACK EVER. Thank you and have a nice day.


Muahahaha. I marvel at myself!! i am so smart and intelligent and creative!! ;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha
lao ah lame!

Anonymous said...

haha..best ah u...haha..