Monday, November 06, 2006

vivo city

Finally went to the much hyped about vivo city on sat. well, it was big, really big, but its not a place I will go back again.


Firstly, from the carpark to the main mall is like walking a through maze. There are no signage or whatsoever to indicate that we have to get out of the carpark to get to the mall building. I heard an award winning Japanese designer did the designed. Wah lau, some kind of design it is. Might look nice but its not convenient at all!! Not to mention its quite a bit of walking distance.


The much hyped about GV cineplex is such a disappointment!!! The seats are soooo uncomfortable!! The back rest are too straight. I was twisting and turning in my seat because I was getting a neck ache (also due to the fact that I was getting restless and the movie was boring). And we don’t feel any air-con in the theatre!! The lobby of the cineplex actually feels much cooler than the cinema theatre itself. I will never go there to watch any movie ever!!


I think the only good thing I like about vivo city is that there are lots of cafes and eateries!! Keke...


**

Was mentioning about the boring movie that we watched. We watched Death Note. Its really boring. Very slow paced, no suspense, no hunks or babes to ogle at and it ended abruptly. When the movie ended, we were like “eh?? That’s the end??” so there is definitely a part 2 but in my context I wouldn’t spend $8.50 to go watch part 2.


Till now all the movies that I’ve watched lately sucks. Or probably my taste for movies have gone up (keke) or probable I simply cannot stand sitting in the seat for 2 straight hours. So I think I shall scrape the idea of watching a movie alone. Hiaks ;)

No comments: