Thursday, November 30, 2006

Are u a NATO??

Went for dinner with LM n Joven yesterday and LM was asking me what NATO stands for. Apparently, a lot of people doesn't know what NATO stands for cos LM wasn't the first to ask me. Well folks, NATO stands for:

No
Action
Talk
Only


And I have effectively classify these people as the NATO citizens. And how do I classify NATO Citizens (NC)? Let me give you a scenario...


NC : Clatzz, I will go outer space and pluck the moon down for you.
Me : Really? But its a tough journey. Are you sure you want to do it?
NC : Yes, I will do it for you.
Me : Thanks. :)
NC : But this month I’m more tied up at work. I shall present the moon to you next month, okie?
Me : Okie. Thanks.

.
.
.

One month later

Me : Hey, how’s your work? Still busy?
NC : Nope, the projects are over. So now is the lull period. :)
Me : Good to hear that. BTW, are you still going get the moon? Cos I need it for moon tanning and its really OK if you can’t make it. I wont be upset or anything. I will hire professional moon pluck-ers to get it for me. I’ve been thinking of engaging their help anyway. :)
NC : No, I said I will do it and I will! Trust me ok?
Me : Okie. :)
NC : Just give me some time. Cause my pet dog just gave birth yesterday and I need to be at home 24/7 to take care of her, cook and brew tonic soups for her during her confinement month.
Me : Alright.

.
.
.

One month later

NC : Hey Clatzz, I have got my space gear ready. Im going to space to get you the moon next week!!
Me : Ok, be careful and take care!!

(one week later)

NC : I’m sorry Clatzz, I didn't make it to outer space to bring the moon back to you. I really wanted to!! I left my house with my space gear, went into my space rocket, we about to start the journey, when I remembered that I forgotten to off the gas stove in my kitchen, forgotten to water my plants and scrub my toilet bowl before I leave. And I had to return home because its dangerous to leave the gas on, and my plants will die if I never water them and I cannot leave my house with a dirty toilet bowl.

But TRUST me, I will get the moon for you next month

.
.
.

One month later

NC : Clatzz, I didn't managed to get the moon last month because my house water pipe broke and my house was flooded... But I promise, I will get it next month.

.
.
.

One month later

NC : I will definitely get you the moon. But it will have to be next month cos this month my mum had a gigantic pimple on her fore head and I have to tend to her pimple. Next month, I promise, ok?
Me : You said the same things MONTHS ago.
NC : I’m sorry Clatzz, the timing was always bad. But I will definitely get you the moon, alright.

.
.
.

Ten years later

NC : Believe me, next month I will no matter what happens, bring you the moon.
Me : its alright. I’ve got the moon myself a loooong time ago.


**

The above scenario is purely fictional. Any resemblence to anybody or anyone is strictly coincidental. :)


But if you guys find NC’s dialogue and actions are somewhat familiar and you have done something similar before, CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU BELONG TO THE NATO TOWN!! YOU ARE A NATO CITIZEN, TOGETHER WITH THE 97% OF THE HUMAN POPULATION!! ** throws confetti in the air**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

clap clap clap...

<*ANGEL*> said...

tat sure sounds like a few people I know..hahhahaa

Clatzz said...

*curtseys*
*beams*