Monday, October 16, 2006

the BDS weekend @ MOS

Weekends used to be my rest days. But lately, my weekends filled with activities and appointments to the brim. But I rather it this way!! Motions create emotiions!!


Anwayz...


Attended Seng’s and Yilin’s ROM on sat morning. These 2 love birds have gone through a long way to be together and im so happy for them. Weddings or ROMs always bring a sweet tinge to my heart. Especially the part where the couple is to face each other, hold each other’s hands and declare that they want to take the other party as their lawful husband/wife, will love them unconditionally and faithfully throughout sickness or old age (something like that la..). For a moment, it even made me envisioned how my own ROM will be. Me in a pretty dress/gown, my “husband” (a blurred figure that looks like keanu reeves) in a dashing suit, exchanging our vows, and the solemniser saying: I announce you man and wife, you may now kiss your wife and ending with a congratulations, MR & MRS XXX, surrounded by our family and friends, and with a string quartet playing in the background. Awwwww. What a perfect scene. Attending too much weddings/ROMs can get you a little mindfucked sometimes.


After the vows, we adjourned to China town for lunch and during lunch. Lunch was good. There were lots of suannning and jokes going around. It has been such a long time since we had such gathering. the guys began to discussed about the programm for the night. They are planning to go MOS and aim is to get Seng drunk. I am actually not very onz about the idea cause I need to be at Chong Pang at 6.45am on Sunday and I also don’t club except when there are special occasions. Well but Seng n Yilin’s ROM celebration is a special occasion and the guys are all going so I agreed to go as well.


After lunch, rushed to Suntec to meet Kelly. She did a detox and lost 3KGs in 2 weeks!! She complains that now her pants are getting a little too loose. Haha. I told her to LUN!! When she achieve her ideal weight, then we go for a shopping spree!!! :)


From suntec, I headed down to the simei for dinner. Dinner was at sakae sushi. I finally tried their vegetarian menu!! Niceeeee!! But I felt that the variety was too little. Would be great if they have more vegetarian dishes.. But S is a small eater. Everytime I dined with him, I feel like a monster for eating more than him. :s


After dinner, rushed home, bathed, changed, dolled up. Good thing WX offered to come pick me up cause he has to work and will b going down late too. When I finally got ready, it was like 11.30? And we reached MOS near 12. Heh.. We had 2 tables in the Pure Room, loads of drinks. The seats were so comfy. We started to drink, talk cock and played games. That was the first time I went clubbing and never dance at all cos we spend our time playing lame games like 5 – 10, 007, 7-up, sisccors paper stone. At one point of time we even made the losers stand up and sing the BDS school song before they can down their drinks!! Super funny!! the most memorable game is still the 一只青蛙跳下水. I luffed so hard I cant even sit straight.


And my head got hit by a flying bowl (the bowl they used to put the nuts) and now I got a bua lo ku on my left forehead. :( what happened was this... I was happily gossiping with my power sis when I saw a chao ah lian walking past our seats... From the corner of my eyes, I saw her DIAO me and power. So I stood up, pulled her long dry bleached hair and ask: LI KUA SiMI?? She started whimpering and took the bowl on the table and whacked it to my forehead and I grabbed the chivas bottle on our table and smashed it into her head. She is in ICU now and her head required 20 stitches. Hurhurhur...


The above is definitely fictional. Not true lah (the fighting part). But I really have a bua lo ku on my forehead. Okie, what really happened was I was sitting on the chair happily gossiping with my power sister. There was a pillar with a step (sort of) behind us and there was a bowl on the step. So some KNNBCCB guy from the next table, either got freaking drunk or freaking high or freaking excited from drugs that he wove his arms so frantically that he knocked over the bowl. And the nxt thing I know is I see a bowl flying towards me and hitting my head. :(


Freaking pain lor. Wah lau eh. I really wanted to use the bottle to smash that f*cker’s head le but he kept apologizing. So being the generous and forgiving gal that I am, I decided to accept his apology and let the matter rest. But my frens were so sweet also la. The moment the “accident” happened, they all rushed to me, keep rubbing my head, asking me if im fine or not.


We finally staggered out of the club at around 4+. All of us except Seng were pretty intoxicated but not drunk. So actually we did not get to accomplish the mission that we set up to do. And that is because ah seng went MIA for a very long time (bey steady!!)!! Nobody knows where he was but we were sure he couldn’t have gone home cause Yilin’s bag was still with us.


I went home with terz, LJ n net. Net sent us back. Im surprised he is still able to drive. Haha. Finally reached home at 5am. Once home, I immediately cleaned my face, grab a handful of VP, swallowed it, on my kiko bed pad to lvl 3, sms my sis that im home safe and plonked down on my bed. Catching whatever sleep I can.


At 6am, WX’s morning call came. He just got home and I have to prepare for a new day, for the roadshow. We are doing road show at chong pang market!! An alien and foreign place to me. With only 30 mins of sleep, I surprise myself that I can still be full of energy during the road show!! Must be the indinine and another 20 VP I took while on the way to chong pang.


And I only had time to take a nap at 5+ in the evening. But only for like 30 mins and mum came into the room asking me to wake up n have my dinner first. :s


I guess this pretty much sums up my weekends. WX was sms-ing me and he exclaimed: wow!! U army trained?? U only slept 30 mins ystd. U are my idol!! And to that I reply: ok, I shall give u my signature the next time we meet.


But of course without Indinine, VP Kiko, Bed pad I don’t think I can even make it to the road show. Haha. Not to mentioned I also downed I big litre of kinertec water and bathed with Vitali-T showerhead before I left home. The shower really perked me up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

一只青蛙
跳下水
*splash*