Friday, October 13, 2006

swinging bachalorette

On wed night, QQ smsed me asking me if I wanna go dinner and then chill out cause she has been very stressed at work lately and she wanna find someone to bitch to. Yesterday, we confirmed our programs for tonight. We will be going gym for combat class later!! So much so for chilling out. Hahaha. We're 2 healthy pple!!

**
Am thinking of switching this blog over to wordpress. In wordpress, I can password protect my posts (but im sure there will be overly kaypo people trying to hack the passwords lah :p) and there are prettier templates to choose from in wordpress.


Shall I or shall I not??

**
Took a bus ride home with sis last night and while on the bus, we discussed about my views on marriage. I told sis that very likely I wont be getting married in this lifetime.


Have I ever thought of getting married??

Yes. But that like every girl’s dream. Isn't it? Since we were young, we always dreamed that we will get married to a prince charming and live happily ever after. And I love weddings. I love to see myself in a pretty gown.


But that’s just about it...


Do I want to get married??

Urmmm... I don’t think so...


Sis says that I have probably not met the right person yet. I told her no. I cant see myself having to live with the same person, share a bed with the same person for the next 40 – 50 yrs of my life. I’d probably grow tired of the person after 10 yrs. Haha. Sis says I have commitment phobia. I value my freedom too much. Oh well, im a true blue saggi after all... :p


Anyway, I’ve already made up my good mind... By 28 (in 2 yrs time), if im not married, I shall move out of mum’s place and go rent a place and stay on my own. Time to be independent. By 30 (in 4 yrs time), im not married, I will give up on marriage completely.


Judging from way things are progressing now, I think that its highly likely I’ll remain a swinging bachalorette all my life. Till now nobody has been able to match or even come near to the top 3 criteria that I set. I also don’t set high hopes le... Hur hur.


Anyway, as long as I have my family, my sisters, ace, some popcorns, money its enough le... :)


Sis says: Ace and Allegra (my up n coming niece) very fortunate to have a rich and single ah yee, can buy lots of stuffs for them in future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol... nooooooo u wana hold hands with ah Li ah ~ Lolx....

and btw, pls switch to wordpress !!!!

Anonymous said...

sure or not? u sure u are able to escape daddy's pampering? i am sure u wun move out to stay alone lah. haha...

Choonbee said...

Many people think like you these days, I have bunch of both male and female friends sharing the same views. I am 30, not married and enjoying every bit of my singlehood. Don't think I want to give up my freedom and enjoyment too....unless a strong cupid arrow strikes!