Friday, October 20, 2006

happy birthday to daddy!!

Its daddy’s birthday today!! Although he will never read this, I still wanna declare:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!!
I LOVE YOU

Thanks for taking the effort to wake me up, prepare fruit juice for me, cut fruits for my breakfast, filling up my bottle every morning.
Thanks for whipping up all the sumptious and delicious meals for us, especially on weekends, cause that’s usually the only time I dine at home.
Thanks for helping me run errands like depositing my cheque, posting letters and bringing my suit to the laundry without complains.
Thanks for cooking or buying whatever I say I feel like eating. When I lamented I feel like eating mangoes, dad will go buy mango for me for the following day’s breakfast.
Thanks for cooking noodles for me when im hungry.

Thanks daddy, you are the BEST daddy in the world. You spoil and pamper me silly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yah...now that with my broken leg, and being forced to stay at your place for the past 3weeks, i feel that you gals MUST show Daddy more appreciation. He really very disciplined to give us all the care and attend to all our needs very well! If got Super Daddy Award, he will WIN! :)