Thursday, October 19, 2006

jobs alert

I am on the lookout for jobs. My resume is updated and ready. But there is only one problem... I cant get my cover letter right. I’ve been doing my cover letter for hours le but nothing I write sounds right. urrgghhh!!


Anyway, I'll have to wait till jan next year before I can quit my job else I wont be getting my bonus. Our HR has already given us the letter informing us of our bonus for this year but we will only be getting half of it in Jan and the other half in July. Damn KNN right? why do we have to wait for a good 7 mths to get our bonus for 06??


So if I wanna get the full amount of bonus, I have to LUN till july next year which is like another 9 months to go. I cannot imagine having to stay here for another 9 months. So most probably, I’ll go when I get my first half of the bonus. Unless... Im given a 20% increment...


So I can buy a bit of time but I think must start searching now because im also very particular about the jobs I will apply. I can afford to be choosy now. Hiaks ;)


location: must be centralise (town/CBD/Suntec)
designation: senior executive
working hrs: must be 5 days work week or better still, OTOT, flexible timing


Im also thinking of whether to go back to purchasing (which is my 老本行) or to do commission based sales, where the sky is the limit because I am 销售大师 master of persuasion :D!! Hmmmm...

3 comments:

Monky said...

huh...get bonus also hv to wait so long.sianz..better leave lah..
u wan cover letter ah?mine is short n sweet...if u wan,let me know..but my engrish is bad..hurr

Boss Stewie said...

i could give you a copy of my cover letters that i wrote for my investment banking internships. i got the jobs in the end so i must've been doing something right in there.

Clatzz said...

wow... thanks guys!!

can u all email me ur cover letter?? im sure they'll help... thanks in advance!!