Tuesday, October 10, 2006

let the pics do the talking

pictures of me with curls...


when my perm was the prettiest cause i just left the salon... ;p



me at starlight cinema (see past post for details)


me & sis at starlight cinema... do we look alike now that we both have permed hair??



at LM's wedding... the vegetarian food they serve is lagi BEST!!


at Avril's wedding... Jian Yong was the only one from BDS there... he actually dun recognise me (good means that i have grown prettier... keke) and i was late so he was all alone before i arrived... poor thing... haha... :p


***
yap yap, i attended 2 weddings in the past weekend. love is in the air!!

***
a friend, or rather aquaintance whom i have not been in contact with send me a smile on friendster. and i am a little shocked...

***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think hor I been to that Resturant b4 leh .. haha .. but I cant rem where leh .. the interior looks familiar

Clatzz said...

u are supposed to focus on me n not the interior of the restaurant lor...

the restaurant is nobel house... at UIC building.. the food is nice!!

Anonymous said...

lol.......
i tik i recognize wrongly .. nv been to Noble Housey .. haha

nana ... focus a bit on the background cannot meh .. nehnhe