Friday, October 20, 2006

its the little things

Knocked off late (again) last night and so was feeling tired, coupled with a headache. On the way back, I called one lady who got Fibre Plus from me on my previous road shows. She was very cute.


I asked her if she tried the Fibre Plus and she said yes. So I asked her how she find? Did she shit (pardon the crudeness) more often and she gushed:

Yes, yes!! Now I go toilet to shit about 2 – 3 times a day!! Very smooth!! I felt my tummy become flatter le!! But I haven weigh. Im going to weigh myself this weekend. Thanks thanks!!


She was sooo happy that her tummy got flatter and happiness and excitement immediately affected me. I immediately felt charged up after the call. It feels good to know that I have helped one more person. :)


Sometimes, its these little things like these that warms my heart and makes my day. :)

No comments: