Wednesday, October 18, 2006

beef burger without beef pleeese

Was on the train this morning and was staring at the BK ads on the train.


The ad was something like, at BK, you can have it your way.
You can ask for more tomatoes, no pickles, more mayo... Something like customizing your burger.


And it strikes me... What if I walked in to BK and ordered:

Give me a whopper, no patty, more lettuce, more tomatoes, more ketchup, more mayo and more more more cheese pleeeeaseeeeee.


Actually I done it before lor... But not at BK. I ordered cheese burger without patty at mac. Sis told me she ordered mushroom swiss without patty. The other day I was at mac dee’s drive thru with my fren. I was very hungry so I told fren to order a cheese burger without cheese for me.

me: order a cheese burger without cheese for me
fren: u sure?? Sure can order lidat??
me: can la... I ordered before... Don’t worry
fren: sure or not?? What if the cashier tot I was fooling around and slapped me.. How??
me: wont la. U better order my burger for me else I will slap you cos im super HUNGRY!!!

After we got our orders,
fren: they never charge lesser ah. Very expensive leh for just 2 buns and a slice of cheese
me: next time ask them to pack the patty separately lah. Then u can eat the patty


Anyway...

I got cravings for BK now... Think I shall go BK and order whooper without patty. ;)

**

End note: going swimming later.

2 comments:

Monky said...

oii..is cheese burger w/o patty leh..not cheeseburger w/o cheese..haha
aiyoh...make burger urself..more economical..they wun charge u lesser w/o patty anyway..

Clatzz said...

maybe nxt time i order ham burger without ham... hws that?? then i will get 2 burger buns, some ketchup, chopped onions and pickles...