Wednesday, October 04, 2006

4D special

Went to the cheers below my office to buy 4D just now and the Q is freaking long!! When I passed by the cheers store when I went for lunch, the Q was long. I thought it was due to the lunch hour and the crowd should be gone after lunch hours. But I was so WRONG!! I queued for a good 15 mins before I got place my bets. Anyway, since I queued so long le, I thought I might as well buy some numbers for myself (I was actually helping a friend to buy lor) toto for this Friday as well.


Well this is the first time I actually queued a good 15 mins to buy 4D. Usually I cant be bothered to queue and I will just forget about placing my bet. So I hope I do have some beginners luck tonight. And on Friday as well.


But I think Singaporeans are really obssessed with toto and 4Ds. When I left the shop, the Q is still as long. horrible. these people dun need to work. they skive during office hrs to go buy 4D (im exception ok :p ... usually i will never do this).


Anyway there is this saying...

In Europe, the people will have a quick lunch, then get back to their work.
In China, the people will have a quick lunch, then go take a nap.
In Singapore, the people will have a quick lunch, then Q up to buy 4D/toto


haha. Quite true, ya??

No comments: