Monday, October 02, 2006

hosting stint

Today’s Monday, the beginning of a new week.


Feeling tired. Felt I have been working through the weekend. Correction: I HAVE been working through the weekends. Its hectic, but im not complaining. ;)


Hmmmm, my hosting stint on both days went well. Overall the organizers are satisfied with my performance. Hosting is not difficult at all but it is a lot of preparation and it really tests you on your AQ (adversity Quetion). But thankfully yours truly is well trained in AQ as an AC. :)


Imagine you are on stage, and the next performer has not arrived and you have to be on stage to stall time for 15 mins or due to some delay of some events, you are supposed to play games for a good 40mins or when you are about to start your game and you realised that the props for the games are not prepared. There is a a lot of 随机应变 and playing by ear to be done. The rule of the game is that there must never be a moment of The events person said that I got the potential and with grooming and practise, I can be as big as eileen wee. And I was like: who is eileen wee?? Hurhur. Anyway they say that they have captured me in recording but I probably need to be at the studio one of these days to complete my portfolio.


I definitely am considering being a free lance host. Anyway I should be doing another hosting for a bigger event in November. This time the allowance should be more. There should be more assignments coming. I know I did a good job. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haa..gd..then u can standby b my MC on this fri lah...hahaha

Clatzz said...

ok... steady.. on!!