Thursday, October 12, 2006

thurs rants

My office was doing some renovation works yesterday so this morning when I went to work, my desk and keyboard was pretty much covered with dust. And its disgusting to have to use a dusty keyboard because this means your fingers will be covered with dust as well.


Anywayz... So the first thing I did this morning when I came to work is to clean my keyboard and my desk. And I began to studiously clean all the dirt trapped in between those buttons when a delivery man walked in. though im not the admin nor the receipt, delivery/courier guys always like to come to my table because my table is nearest to the entrance. So I motioned for him to go to the admin, where they will acknowledge the receipt of whatever he was delivering.


And that bloody uncle exclaimed loudly: wahhhh... You so FREE ah, can clean your computer in office. Wah leeewwww, stupid uncle. Is it any of your freaking business whether I am cleaning my keyboard or plucking my nose hair in office?? Damn bloody irritating uncle.

**

Had a quiet night yesterday. Reached home rather early (as compared to my norm) and spend the night reading in my room and settling some bills. Feels good to be able to spend some quite time of my own. Sometimes I think my life is just too hectic that when I get quiet moments on my own, they seem like gold and I actually enjoyed them. I think maybe I really need to take a break. Go to some resort or island for a few days on my armed with some good books, off my phone and just enjoy the peace and do absolutely nothing but eat, sleep, read and enjoy the fresh air... :)

**

The renovations are still going on in my office and they are doing some paint works. The smell is giving me headache and making me sick. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOHH

Anonymous said...

isit !!!

Clatzz said...

nana