Tuesday, December 12, 2006

little things that makes me smile... :)

Was on MC on monday as I was too tired to get out of bed suffering from quite a cough. Its such a pure joy to be able to sleep till 11am on a Monday morning. Sweeeet :)


Bought a new pair of track shoes on Saturday because my old pair of trainers was hurting my toes. Halfway through the combat class, my toes were really painful and I tell myself I have got to get a new pair of shoes!! Got it at $40 cheaper. :p


my pink adizero...

So preeeety... Bright pink colour somemore... I love it!! Best thing is I wore it to combat class yesterday and my feet dun hurt!! :D


Bought an orange tube dress yesterday as well. Was actually out accompanying sis shopping but ended up me buying a dress as well!!


I must seriously stop shopping... Have bought a camera, 2 dresses, 1 pair of track shoes this month. Not to mention my sibeh swee hp number... (oh ya, I have changed my hp number. Please email me or call my old number to get it from me if you still do not have it yet!!). And I still have tonnes of xmas presents to buy. And going to KL this weekend. Woohoo!!


Got my first b day present today!! From my XZ, my IT guy. A black mango purse. Very pretty!!

my first present... :D

Please click on the below link and vote for IZ reloaded... The only blog from Singapore!! C’mon guys, time to show some patriotism!!
http://2006.weblogawards.org/2006/12/best_asian_blog.php

2 comments:

Da Bitch said...

hey hey...will be at KL too over the weekend...keke

Anonymous said...

keke... i was actually at shar alam... so hws ur trip?? fun??