Monday, June 12, 2006

finally... a breather

i can finally take a breather from work. colleague is back from her holiday/mc. not that her coming back has relief any of my work load, but the urgen shipment i am rushing for is finally settled and so... peace... for the moment. :)


slept till 2pm ystd. there is only one word to describe. that is, SHIOK!! i want to 睡到自然醒 everyday!! i basically spent the whole of ystd sleeping and eating. haha. wanted to go raid the GSS but the rainy weather makes me soooo lazy to step out of my house and risking the chances of me gettign wet. :p


am feeling a little under the weather today. got slight flu and headache. guess its the aftermath of skating in the rain on sat night. :(


went to ice cream party on sat and celebrated EQ's birthday at Rogue on fri night... shall save these 2 events for later posts once i got the pictures...
Angel, EQ n Faith, plsssssss send me the pictures... thanks... especially EQ, cos always took ages for her to downlaod the pics and finally send to us...


shall blog more when i got the pics... ;)


hmmm... i got craving for pop corns and dim sum...


**
heard some crack crack sound from my heels while walking just now and after careful examination, the soles of my heels has cracked. which means one more pair of shoes down. :(


that leaves me with one lesser pair of heels. :(


have been actively shopping for heels but cant find any that i like leh. :(


where have all the pretty heels gone?? maybe i shlould go shopping instead of gym later... hmmm...

No comments: