Friday, June 30, 2006

i heart blue and an 10!

I am busy. Hence the lack of posts. I think I need to get an organiser. Memory getting poor.

Too many things to follow up.
Too many appointments to make
hmmmmmmt

2 interesting matches coming up tonight...

Germany vs Argentina (im rooting for Germany)

Italy vs Ukraine (definitely supporting ITALY lah)


By now I think the whole world knows that im an Italy fan. When italy is playing, friends will update me of their score, they will sms me when italy goal, when italy got player kena send off. And they will also update me when is the next game italy is playing and jio me go watch italy matches. Only for games where Italy is playing. And I think the whole world also knows I support Italy because my fav player is in that team. Cause after the last game they had with Australia, the whole world sms/msn me: totti scored a goal. YAY!!


Was chatting with a friend the other day on the Italy vs Australia game.


fren: ooi, totti scored a goal leh and helped Italy win

me: I know. I watched the game

fren: but that penalty really kelong. Its so obvious its a dive. Italy shouldn’t have won

me: I dun care. What’s most important is that they won in the end. And totti scored :D :D

fren: haiz...

me: u know what’s the best thing about that game??

fren: wat?

me: its the camera zoom in on totti before he kicked the penalty. I get to see his face so big and clear!!! :D :D :D

fren: **faints** u are watching soccer for all the wrong reasons


Anyway, Im still in 2 minds about watching the 3am match today cause I think im seriously lack of sleep. If I were to go home and wait for the match to start, I will most probably fall asleep. So the only way I can stay awake to watch the match is to hang out till 3am... But where??

1 comment:

Clatzz said...

ITALY WON!!! 3-0!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY