Wednesday, June 21, 2006

worldcup mania

am on leave for ystd and today but office pple has been calling me like nobody's business. this morning was woken up by another call, early in the morning at 9.30. :( do these people know whats called ON LEAVE? though i told them i'll be accessing my mails at home and they can call me if theres anything urgent but reason why i took leave must be that i got something to do right? if i were to delicate my entrire day working from home then i might as well go work. GRRRRRR.

i have off my hp. so its peace for now...


spent my last weekend watching world cup, mainly at mac donalds. and all the late nights, fries, curly fries, sundae, ice milo is not doing me any good. hiaks. :p


anyway, caught the brazil vs australia match last sunday. and Ronaldo really put on ALOT of weight sial. and from the game, can see that his extra pounds has affected his skills, especially his speed.


halfway while watching the game, when ronaldo was running after the ball, someone sitting behind us shouted: pui tu, kin lah (hokkien for : faster lah, fat pig). it was damn funny sial. i luffed till i almost choked on my fries.


i wonder why these players dun lose weight before the world cup? if i were their coach, 1 mth before the world cup, i will get my players to go on a detox program so that they will be their fittest and healthiest during the games. or at least i will get them to lose weight lor. which is not a difficult thing at all! especially for these professional football players, their fitness is their ricebowl so they should take extra care of themselves mah.


hmmm... which makes me wonder why some poeple think losing weight is very difficult. its actually not at all. all u need is the discipline, and of course the right mindset. take for example momo's friend, Yuen, she went on a detox program, and simply lose 6KGs in 1 month!! and when sis and i went to meet her, she looked so radiant, and her skin is so much smoother!! and she said she also felt healthier and more energetic.


she is so happy that she kept thanking sis and me for helping her lose weight. :D


so if normal pple like sis, me, germaine and Yuen can do it, why cant the professional multi millionairs soccer players?

No comments: