Sunday, March 05, 2006

woo hoo...

me is sooooo happy!!

abt a week ago, i started on a detox program, with the following reasons in mind.

1) to lose weight
2) to improve my health (we never know how much toxic is inside our bodies)
3) to cure my chapped lips (my lips always cracked and peel, especially after food, they will turn red and itchy. and if i dun apply lip balm before i sleep, the next morning, the cracks will be so bad even opening my mouth is painful.)


before i started the detox program, alot of people tell me i must be mad to wanna lose weight because i was already quite slim. i was 48kg then.


as the saying goes 减肥是女人的终生目标 (loosely translated means : losing weight is the lifetime goal of all woman). and ive always wanted to be 45kg... though i was never overweight before, but ive never been able to attain 45...


when i was in poly, my weight hovered around 50kg. i was abit bah bah (plump). when i started working, my weight went down to around 48kg (i guess its work stress ba). and no matter how i ate less, the weight just stays... till i started going gym at around 2004. i went gym about 3-4 times a week religiously for about 3 months and i managed to lose another 2 kg. my weight hovered around 46kg but it would never go lower no matter how i tried. :(


and when i reduced the number of times i went gym last year, my weight went up to 48 again. and it just refuse to go down.


so when i started my detox program, i set a goal that i must achieve 45kg, even though people tell me that i might not lose weight cos im already so slim le. but i think that this is a goal that i always wanted n i shouldnt let wat other people say affect me. so what if other people think im already slim enough le? most importantly i must be happy with my own weight. thats what that matters.


and really, 2 weeks into my detox program, i lose 3 kgs!! today i measured my waist. 23 inches. whoa whee!! even when i was in sec sch, where i do about 100 sit ups daily, my waist was only 24.5 inches. but now, 23 inches!! my bye bye arms are gone also. i like everything about me now. my cracked lips are gone also. i have slept many nights without applying lip balm and walk up with soft lips. my skin is smoother and my dark eye rings are lighter also (i dun need to use so much concealor when i make up today).


i never felt more confident and prettier and more energetic!! im still halfway though the detox program. im sure by the time i have completed my detoxing, i will be more mei mei!! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only slim down is GIRL lifetime goal lor
being pretty also lifetime goal No. 2
ha
Wish u success lor...

Clatzz said...

slimming down is for looking pretty mah... right??

Anonymous said...

I guess it really does feel good to shed that extra kg, but on the other hand don't be obsessed with losing weight. From my point of view, eat right and sleep well is more importatnt.

Anonymous said...

hey I seem to have lived through similar weight trends as you..and got the same crazy 45kg target now!
WHats your detox plan like? if you can share, will be great...

Clatzz said...

dun worry i wont b obessesd with weight... like i have stated, losing weight is jus one of the reasons... but it does feel good to b light...

annoymous (2nd), do drop me an email if u wanna know more abt the detox prog... ;)

simple girl said...

Hi there..

I am xw, could you kindly email me on your amazing detoxing prog??

liowx83@yahoo.com

Thanks!!