Thursday, March 23, 2006

abit of this n that

Hmmm... My brain processor has been on kind of a slow mode this week. By 10pm, im already in the power saving mode.


Came to office today and saw a pretty envelope on my desk with my name stated clearly on it. ‘wow’ I thought excitedly. Some kind of love letter?? And then I saw the words 喜喜 (loosely translated : double happiness) on the envelope. So its not a love letter, but a red bomb. Chey. Haha. ;p

But the wedding invites these days are really pretty. No longer like the traditional all red with a big golden Chinese character喜喜 in the middle. If you dun open the card, you wouldn’t have guessed its a wedding invite. When I get married, I want my invitation card to be in sweet candy floss baby pink and laced with the sweet fragrance of caramel. It will be so sweet that pple feel like licking the card when they received it. Or make it all black, classy, chic and cool.

Anywayz, im not getting hitched anytime soon so I have plenty of time to think. Heck, I might not even get hitched at all. Haha.

**

Was chatting with las few days ago and she was telling me about some thai horror movie that is not scary at all and I was like... Eh?? What movie?? And I realised that it has been months since I stepped into a cinema. So much so I dun even know what shows are showing at the moment. Oh well but I wouldn’t wanna pay $8.50, spending 2 hrs watching some sappy lame show that does nothing good or constructive to the brain.

Ok lah I admit nobody date me out for movies. Boo hoo. So sad... Hiaks ;)

**

Last weekend, I finally felt the true meaning of Pay It Forward. And the happiness that u felt when u know you have helped people breakthrough in their lives is simply indescribeable. Its the type of warm and happy feeling that simply bring tears to your eyes. At the moment when I saw my members breaking through themselves, sharing on stage, when they came out of the room and hugged me and thanks me, I was truly truly happy and tears just well up in my eyes. And everything is all worth it. The trainings since Monday, the late night sleeps, the muscle aches, the only 3 hrs of sleep from fri to sun, missing my meals during the 2 days... And all and all... Yes, its all worth it.

Same time, while im stretching myself to my limits, I can see very clearly where my blind spots are. And yes, to know but to not do anything to solve it is as good as not knowing. Yes, I’ll always remind myself of this blind spot that I have (and I always thought I dun have such a problem).

Oh ya, lastly on the questions I posted in my previous entries, how to cure muscle ache in 2 days time and how to improve your staminar w/o doing cardio exercises??

I found the answer!!

I have been running around and jumping and dancing from Saturday till Sunday and on Monday, no muscle ache at all!! And with all the little sleep in between, I actually got more stamina as well!! I can dance longer with more energy n dun pant like I used to.

And the answer has to be take more indinine and VP!! Yes, if not for indinine and VP, I dun think I can maintain so energetic throughout the 2 days. :D

**

End note: dun understand y some pple get so kan jeong over small things. Small issues they make it sound as though its something serious and then come and question me. Wah kauz. And please keep the file where it belongs aft you used it. Dun leave it on my freaking table. UNDERSTAND?!?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure a not... no one date u?!?!?!

how can? can i invite you for a movie next weekend?

Clatzz said...

really leh... u look me too up le lah...

nxt week ah... can... wat movie u wanna watch?? ;p

Anonymous said...

hmm... how about Nanny McPhee?

Clatzz said...

wat show is that?? like i said, im already out of touch with movies lately... i didnt even knew pink panther was screened already... haiz...

Anonymous said...

its something like Harry Porter or Chronicles of Nadia, those fantasy kind...

http://www.nannymcphee.com/