Tuesday, March 07, 2006

are they the same dawn?

Recently I saw on TV the trailers of a new Chinese drama serials, 星闪闪, starring Pierre png as a pianist and an unknown lady as a partially blind or blind girl.


My colleague told me that the gal who acted the blind girl is the chio chio blogger dawn yang. And I was like cant be lah. Cause the blogger dawn is sibeh chio and with the pan asia look one lor but the actress looks so so only. So how can they be the same person? I dun even find a trace of similarity!!


Then I read I-magazine the actress’s name is dawn also lor.


But how can it be cause its really not a bit alike. Dun tell me hair and make up can make such a huge difference??? Hmmmm...



**

Today I dug out a pair of pants which used to be abit tight and today I wore its abit loose!! Happy happy!! :D

5 comments:

Clatzz said...

yeo is dialect... yang is hanyu pinyin...

Anonymous said...

The blind girl one is dawn YEOH. The really chio blogger-artiste is dawn YEO. but she prefers to be known as dawn yang, maybe because of this other actress with similar name.

dawn yang is prettier and has more star quality than dawn yeoh!

Clatzz said...

i see... no wonder the BIG BIG difference...

yeah agree the blogger dawn is waaaay much chio-er n sexier...

Anonymous said...

yeah, i think it's a different dawn.

anyways, dawn yang the blogger is supposed to be in some taiwanese drama right? i heard she decided to stop acting because people were criticising her for not having talent or looks. supposedly she doesn't look good in real life

calister★ said...

Dawn yeoh is way much taller than Dawn yang