Monday, March 13, 2006

worst shopping experience

Ive never felt so pek chek from shopping before.


Last sat, max, sis, ace and I went shopping. Or rather, they accompanied me shopping. Or rather, sis accompanied me shopping while max was in charged to taking care of ace, pushing the stroller and at times offer his valuable comment.


I wanted to get some working suits and a pair of black pumps. I combed the whole tampines central but didn’t manage to get anything. I cant believed it!! I thought my size is the easiest to buy clothes but it seems not like it. :(


First shop I went. They have nice suits. Price is affordable too.
Jacket ran out of S size
Pants/skirts ran out of S size (why would any shop be so stupid to have suits but do not have a pair of the same size??? So damn bloody KUKU right?!?!)


The other shops I went are either way out of my budget or they have jacket but no matching bottoms (also kuku right?? Got jacket no bottom how to match??) or their S is too big for me. :(


Haiz. So I thought to myself, nevermind if I cant get my suit. At least I can get my pumps. BUT I was WRONG!!


Went afew shops but cant find anything I fancy. When I finally found some that I think is nice, the sales person tell me they only have sizes 4 and 9 left. Wah lau eh!! Super sway right??


So in the end I went home empty handed.


On Sunday, I went shopping for pumps again. And this time I found a design I like and got my size too!! So I asked for a pair to try and realise that the left shoe is bigger than the right shoe. Turns out that the shoes were packed wrongly and the left shoe is one size bigger. And that was the last pair in the store. And if I wanted the shoes, I have to wait till the next day then I can collect.


GRRRRRRRRRRRR.


In the end I chose to collect it myself. So I’ll be heading to amara later to collect the shoes. No choice, I need them urgently. GRRRRRRRRR.

1 comment:

Clatzz said...

its NOT funny...
u have a weird sense of humor..... :p