Tuesday, March 28, 2006

yesterday and today

Yesterday I had a sudden urge (dun ask me why but I always got sudden food cravings) to eat papayas. This morning, dad bought papaya for me as breakfast. Dad n I have telepathy. :)


Yesterday I made 2 new friends. :)


Yesterday I FINALLY got the ktv video clips from ping. Now wondering if I should post it up here. Some of them are quite funny. Haha, especially clip no. 5, as ping puts it. :)


Yesterday I went home and found a thick envelope on my table. Its the Progressive Report Funds. Gahmen giving out money. but seems like I am entitled for is lesser than what I anticipated. Anyway, a little is still better than none. A lot of pple says that enjoy the PRF now but we will be paying it back in the form of tax increase, bills increase. But think of it this way. The taxes are going to raise whether the or not the gahmen is distributing the PRF. So just take whatever amount u are granted for and be happy lah. :)


Today I woke up, weighed myself, found that I gained 0.6kg. I went to take a pee, weighed myself again and im back to my usual weight. Its surprising the pool of pee can weigh so much. :p


Today I took 1.5 hrs to finish 2.5 cups of soup. Yeah, soup only. My colleagues left for lunch seeing me drinking my soup. They came back to office from lunch and im still drinking my soup. :p


My memory is slowly failing me. I must, I must, I must remember to:

file my income tax online.
Register for the PFR online.

2 comments:

Clatzz said...

i got cravings for papaya again!!

Clatzz said...

wahahaha... power sis knows best... :p