Wednesday, March 29, 2006

guess...

Im seriously considering if I should post this up....


Alright, what the heck. This is my blog and I post watever shit I want to right??


Guess.... What I found in the toxic waste I passed out (ok, im referring to my shit, im trying to sound professional and less crude here ok??!) today??

Guess...
Guess...
Guess...
Its not too diff if u have been following my blog...


Yep, its... 大红豆 (big read bean)!! boy, im amazed!!



Ok, I promise not to blog about my shit anymore.. Unless I found something more interesting in my pile of crap in future... ;) I dun wanna gross out everyone... Hee...




Am getting sick of this yellow green blog skin. But im lazy to go search for a new skin. Its very time consuming leh. Hmmm... What do YOU think? Since u are reading my blog. Are u sick of this polka dot skin?? Lets do a vote and help me decide. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why not u say how u wan ur blog skin to look like

Clatzz said...

urm... i have no idea of hw i want my blog to look like at the moment...

basically i want something that is simple, classy and easy to read but not dull n boring... :p

Clatzz said...

u wan ah... nxt time i see beans in my stool again i save one for u.. specially ai mai??

i only eat fresh beans... wahahha

Clatzz said...

oh no sis.... we are drifting further n further away... we got AGE GAP... sobs...