Monday, March 27, 2006

im like a babyyyyy

warning: u might not want to read this entry directly after your meal...

Was chatting with sis just now and she commented that my digestive system is like ace’s now. U know how babies shit almost immediately after they had their meals? Yeah, this is what im experiencing right now, which im loving it cause it means that all the food I ate are digested and no part (or very little part) of it is left in my intestines to rot or stored as fats.


In fact, after I had my meal just now, I went to the ladies about 20 mins later and cleared one round of shit. For the past few days, ive been drinking sea weed soup and when I shitted, I spotted black stuffs which looks suspiciously like sea weed. :p


Just like ace, cause sis says that there was once ace ate a lot of vege (chye sim or watever, I cant remember) and he shitted green green stuff, like the vege he ate earlier. Wahahaha.


No wonder ace loves me so much that he wanna fly off the bed to come to my side. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha....gd for u!!
JIA YOU...

Ping said...

wah lau eh... damn gross leh... black stuffs leh... eeekss

Clatzz said...

i warned u not to read right aft u take ur meal mah... wahahahaha