Friday, March 10, 2006

im an arete-an!!

I was selected to be in arete!! Yay!! Thanks all of you out there who gave me your well wishes. Special thanks to sis and max. you 2 are the best sis and bro in law I can ever have. ;) I must admit I was a tad too nervous during the interview. Well, but anyway, that’s not important cause I have already passed the selection and now is the time to proof that they did the right decision to choose me!!


**

speaking of max, my bro in law... That day he very the good leh...


We were sitting ard the table, playing with ace while waiting for sis. Then suddenly max turn to me and say: u smell, ace shit issit?? And before I can say anything he place ace’s bum right infront of my nose!! And I took a sniff (big sniff somemore) and wah lau super smelly sial!!


Upon seeing my face change colour, max confirmed that ace has shitted and held him at an arm’s length (the smell is starting to diffuse into the air con room) and ask me: faster faster go find ur sis. Tell her ace shitted.


And so sis the power mummy arrived and arm with a daiper in hand, we went to the toilet to help ace change. And the shit really smelly leh. I have to run in and out of the toilet for air cos I cannot tahan the smell. Salute my sis for being able to take the smell. She actually say: the smell is ok mah. Kauz! That’s the power of a mother’s love. as long as its her son's shit, how smelly oso become not smelly.


But I will never forget that splitting second where ace’s bum was placed right infront of my nose and I breathed in. n hor max actually smell something wrong le leh but he want to use my nose to confirm. I think if nxt time I have kids, I sure will do the same back to him. Tit for tat. Hahaha.


Since we are at the topic of ace’s shit, u might wanna read abt ace’s rolling shit. Ace very good leh. All shapes and sizes of shit he also can shit out. Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COngrats YQ!!I knew U can do it!!
wah..Max treat u very GD..hehe..let u smell the ultimate essence of ACE :p