Thursday, March 16, 2006

i-squeeeeseeee

I need I-squeeze very very very badly... I think I will invite myself to sis’s place and park my calves into her I-squeeze for the whole day :).


Im not sure if I can still walk after Sunday. Im not even sure if I can even raise my hands after Sunday. :p


Whoa. Am looking forward to this weekend. A tad nervous and very excited. These few days I realised that a lot of times, we underestimate ourselves. At least that’s the case for me. We should believe in ourselves. Nothing is impossible to achieve if you have the confidence. If you doubt yourself, then seek other people’s opinion. If they say you are up to it, means you are. Don’t doubt anymore. If they say u can be better, then learn how and where you should improve. But of cos, asking the right person is VERY important. I cannot stress on that more.


Anyway... Anyone knows how I can:
(1) improve my staminar by 100% in 2 days time without doing cardio exercises?
(2) heal my muscle aches in 2 days time??

3 comments:

Clatzz said...

yesh!! thanks!!

its going to be a POWER weekend!!

Anonymous said...

"Be the best or die like the rest"

... one of my favourite quote


Jia You!!!

Clatzz said...

xie xie ni... :D