Monday, July 03, 2006

who will be the champs of WC2006?

(for your info, WC stands for World Cup and not Washing Centre)...


The top 4 teams for world cup 2006 are out!!


Surprisingly and dissapointingly, Brazil is out. Brazil actually lost to France. How can that be?? I didn’t watch the game. I woke up in the middle of the night and checked out the scores from the net and i couldn't believe my eyes. I refreshed the page again and again, rubbed my eyes and realise that I did not see wrongly. Sigh. I so wanted Brazil to win. :(


Anyway, who do u think will emerge the world cup champion this year?? Lets do a poll...
Do u think its ITALY? GERMANY? PORTUGAL? Or FRANCE?


Lets also guess whih 2 teams will be competiting in the final match?

My bet is ITALY vs PORTUGAL, and ITALY emerge the WINNER!! YAY!!

So whats ur take?? ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tink Germany will win .. but my heart with Portugal .. haha