Monday, July 10, 2006

ole ole

OLE OLE OLE OLE!! ITALY WON!! :D :D :D
I was sooooo happy Italy won! Can feel their joy when they all ran to the field to hug one another, to dance, to celebrate.

Yesterday was a good game. Though I think France played better than Italy in the 2nd half, but Italy’s defence and Buffon are superb! They are really damn good.


Totti’s performance was lacklustre though but Pirlo was good. Zidane was good as well but I still cant fathom why he did that foul. He knew he was one of the key person in his team, he knew that is clearly a foul and a red card offence, he knew that its his last world cup match. So why did he lose his cool?


Anywayz... Went to watch the match dressed in a blue t shirt and blue jeans and blue scrungy at indinine cafe. A pity I cant manage to find Italy Jersey. Before the game started, we played UNO and I won 6 packets of Fibre Plus! :D There were lot of snacks too like wedges, gyoza, tortilla chips. Pasta, peanuts and also non alcoholic beer, which is nice!! Taste like the real beer.


So... This morning, I only had 2 hrs of sleep. Thank goodness for Kiko mat and V Plus else I dun think I can tahan till now n still be so energetic (for info I woke up early in the morning at 5am on sat. shall save that for another entry ;).. ) I also took a short nap during lunch time. But because my office is open concept and we are not supposed to sleep in office in case our client or supplier walked in and its not a nice sight seeing us sleeping on our tables. So in order to nap where people cannot see me (somebody actually suggested I go toilet nap. Wah lau, toilet damn smelly sial. How to have good rest?). In the end, I found a perfect place to sleep. Its enough space for me to rest my legs, there is shelter from the light, and most importantly, people wont be able to see me. And that perfect spot is underneath my table. Haha.


Hmmmm... I guess I shall stop here... Used too much brain juice le... :p


OLE OLE OLE OLE...

No comments: