Tuesday, July 18, 2006

y vegen

urm... i have nothing to post actually... :p


recently alot of people kept has been asking me:

why do u wanna be a vegetarian?

for overall improvement of my health.


Isnt it tough??

no it isn't. i got no craving for meat and i dun miss meat at all.


Why be so hard on yourself??

but i don't think its hard on me. neither do i think its a pain. i enjoy beng vegetarian!!


I definately cannot be a vegetarian. i cannot take it

but nobody is asking you to become vegetarian mah. my only request is that if we were to dine together, find a place where there is greens for me to eat. i never say i am vegetarian, so you must follow me become a vegetarian too mah.


anywayz... i just hope pple dun impose their values on me. :)

3 comments:

Monky said...

haha...they r ignorant lah...
most pple still hv the wrong concept of vegeterian.. =)

Anonymous said...

haha .. im gona sneak in a pc of shredded meat in yr meal .... oppppsss....

hahah

Clatzz said...

zhek ark...

will have karma one...