Thursday, July 20, 2006

tea break

Mum cooked ginger drink for me to bring to work this morning and the laoya thermos leaked. Now my bag, nano, wallet, book, notes, make up pouch all smell of ginger drink. :(


Just received an email. Now we have to go lunch in shifts so that there will always be someone in office to answer the phone. Wah lau. I feel like im a factory operator. I wonder what else will they be implementing next. Punch cards?


Someone asked me this question: what is the one thing in your life that you want most? If you can have a wish/dream come true, what will you choose?

So.... What will u choose?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha ... last time my company also insist someone to be ard to ans phone calls during lunch .. kan sian wan ...

Oei, ask yr mum to teach me make ginger drink leh, my fav