Wednesday, July 26, 2006

goodie foodie

Sis and my foodie list

Curry (sis)
Japanese Curry cooked by me (sis) ~ my jap curry taste sooo good sis misses it!! :p
Laksa (me)
Dim Sum (me)
Ling Zhi Buffet (sis, me and max)
Chai Tau Kwey (sis)
Corn Chips with cheese/salsa and sour cream (me)
Sakae Sushi (sis and me)


GOOD NEWS!!!

Sakae sushi has created a menu for vegetarians!!! :D:D:D


The Rice Table Indo Restaurant is serving vegetarian dishes as well!! :D :D :D

My my... I cant wait. I am already salivating as I am typing this.


I think more and more people are going vegetarian or getting more health conscious. Hence restaurants are coming up with vegetarian menus to catch the vegetarian market. In the past it is very difficult to find a vegetarian stall but nowadays you can find a vegetarian stall quite easily. :)


If only all food courts/eating places are like circuit road market, that would be the best!! Circuit road market is like the gathering of vegetarian stalls. You can find anything and everything there!!

Some of the must trys:

Oh lua
Hokkien prawn mee
Tau hua (better than Rochor, I swear!!)
Char Kwey Tiao
Pop Corn Chicken (smells and taste just like KFCs)


Alright I better stop thinking about food... Drink water...

3 comments:

Monky said...

oii yq..dun forget me when u going for ling zhi buffet ah..i wanna eat tat n mushroom pot b4 i start juicing leh... ;)

Anonymous said...

eh why we never order popcorn chicken when we go circuit road..haha

Rebecca

Clatzz said...

haha... the popcorn chicken is the one i bought wen we go melvin's house watch world cup lo..