Tuesday, July 25, 2006

water

I have drank about 2.5L of water (as of now and still counting) from my new mei mei pink 1L nalgene water bottle.


All thanks to the kind soul who gave me the bottle upon seeing that I have to drink distilled water (which contains no nutrients and will actually absorb your body’s nutrients if you drink too much!!) in office everyday. So with the bottle, I can bring kinertec water from home and can enjoy good, clean, chlorine (do u know chlorine is used to poison the POWs during WW2 and it can be found in our tap water?) free, metal free (imagine drinking rust) energy water in office!! =D


70% of our body is make up of water. So the quality of the water we drink is very impt. Gam siahs very the much hor, kind soul. :)


The only bad thing is now my bag very heavy leh. Got big water bottle, thermoflask (ginger drink), files, my wallet, cosmetic pouch, nano, voice recorder, book, hand phone, keys, ez link card etc... I think my bag weighs at least 5 KGs. No kidding. But im not complaining. So long as I can enjoy kinertec water. Cos too much distilled water makes me wanna puke and is bad for the health as well.

2 comments:

Monky said...

ahaha...gd lor.@ least u get to drink kinertec water now liao.mayb i shld buy another 1L bottle.. ;)
cos my current 2L bottle..drink no enough :p

Clatzz said...

the 1 L bottle oso not enuff for me... by morning gone liao... but better than nothing...