Thursday, July 27, 2006

swaysway

Reached office late this morning. While approaching my office building, I saw a familiar car parked at the road side and a familiar figure standing beside the car, fumbling with her bag. Took a closer look and realised its my director’s wife. I quickly hastened my steps and hoped that I can get into the lift before she arrives. But the damn lift is so slow when it reached the ground floor, I saw the familiar figure walking towards the lift from the reflection of the lift’s door.


Sibeh sway.


So when the lift arrived, I had to wait for her cause the distance is too near to try to feign ignorance that I didn’t see her. After the formal exchange of good mornings, the first thing she said was: wah, 9.30 ah (facial expression: smiling)?? Dammit. This is what we always term as įŽ‘é‡Œč—åˆ€. Although she is smiley and all but who knows if she will make a fuss in front of my boss. Usually woman bosses are more petty. Haiz. So I smiled and said: mrt broke down along the way, which was true. The train stopped in the tunnel for a good 5 mins?? Damn SMRT. Trains always faulty. If not for that 5 mins breakdown, I would have reach office earlier and would have missed my Director’s wife already. Broody hell....


So... I think I have to reach office before 9 for the next few mths by hook or by crook. SHITZ!! :(

2 comments:

Monky said...

wah..u sibei suay leh...
:s

Clatzz said...

more sway than see momo... hahaha