Monday, July 24, 2006

The LakeHouse

Some time ago, I caught the trailer of the movie : The Lakehouse. This is one movie I die die must watch!!


its starring KEANU REEVES!!
the song used for the trailer is my favourite song!!


The movie is actually an adoption of the Korean movie Il Mare. Actually such sweet lovey dovey romantic films are not really my cup of tea but with the above reasons, how can I miss the movie right? Awwwwwww....


Keanu is soooo cute I think I will use his pic on my dream board. :p was actually deciding between Jude Law and him. But I think Keanu looks more like Asian cause he has black hair. Haha. I dun want an ang moh partner. I want black hair one. Haha.

3 comments:

Monky said...

hahaha..sure will come true 1...

Clatzz said...

steady!!

daniel said...

the movie very nice one...
one of Keanu's best romantic performance.. must see one...