Wednesday, July 19, 2006

free massage anyone?

Went for a back massage during lunch time today. It was a free trial thingy. But we all know there is no FREE lunch in this world.


So after the massage, the consultant came and started to promote the spa package. Well, if the deal is good I wont mind singing up for the spa package since I enjoy massages. Well, the package they offered is worth $2000 and there will be a complimentary $600 value added. I told the consultant I would like to go home and think about it. So she said that she will go look for her manager and see if she can give me any more added value.


So the manager came, and blah blah blah, basically pushing me to close the deal, and kept asking me the area of concern. So I told her that I still will like to think it over and she said that the $2000 package they offered is only for today. If I were to come back another day, I would have to take the $3900 package.


And she said: $2000 package you already need to consider le u definitely wont take up the $3900 package right? (I was a bit bey song when she said that)


Then she continue to push me the tiral package which is about $1000.


And again I said that I need to think about it. And she said: so today you come here not with the intention to buy anything? I said: basically, yes. I just came to see and feel how good is the massage. Then she said: since u have no intention of buying, then dun get my colleague to ask me here and waste my time and waste your time right? Then she close the file and left.


Bloody hell. Bloody rude right?? The consultant was very nice and friendly. But the manager was so super rude. I really wanna think twice about signing up. And the consultant told me she is the AGM. I wonder how she can manage to be the AGM with such attitude.


Btw, Im supposed to my frens refer the consultant for the trial. So anyone needs a free massage?? But beware of the rude manager though their massage and service (except for the manager) is really quite good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow lau this type of KUKU agm with such FUCKED up attitude ... ...

u still wana intro yr friends go ???????????
Go there and shou qi ah ~

hehe

Clatzz said...

thats y i give warning first mah... :p

Anonymous said...

where is this free massage place. I want to try the trial massage. Also long time I have not scolded rude people and give them a piece of my mind....hee...hee...(wicked laughter)

Clatzz said...

hee... alright... i will put ur name in the referal list... they will call u :p