Friday, July 28, 2006

sibeh happeeeee :D

真的是人缝喜事精神爽, 走起路来都有风 :D


In sibeh good mood today. :D :D


Took 3 packets of Enhancer yesterday and today I lost 0.7KGs (how amazing is that?!?!)!! :D :D :D

A long lost friend which I have been wanting to keep in contact with called me this morning!! I was surprised. Pleasantly surprised. Very pleasantly surprised. Sibeh pleasantly surprised because knowing this person, the call is really rare.


Yesterday Rich was telling me: if you think hard enough, you will get what you want. If you keep thinking of this person, somehow this person will appear in front of you. And I was thinking: no leh. Cause I have been thinking of keeping in touch with this fren and it took me a good 4 years before we bump into each other on the streets. That time we exchanged emails and corresponded via email for a while and then the mails just stopped. 2 years later, which is early this year, I got an email out of the blue me and we corresponded for awhile again, and said to arrange to go for coffee but somehow it never realised and we lost touch again. And now mths later, I finally got the call asking me out for coffee this sat.

So... Never under estimate the power of the sub conscious. :D :D :D :D


Went isetan shopping during lunch. Bought an adidas watch, 2 内在美, and something for sis and Jez and I made a new friend!! Total damage: $130 but feeling sibeh good. :D :D :D :D :D


am serving SPS this weekend!! woohoo!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
**
Met an italian supplier just now. He reminds me of Totti. Haha.

No comments: