Wednesday, June 06, 2007

arcade

Last sat net and I were at CWP and upon getting out of the car park, we saw timezone amusement centre. So I told net, lets go play arcade games later. So after dinner, we decided to go to the arcade to take a look.


I am not a fan of arcade games and the only games I know how to play are bomber man, puzzle fighter and shooting games. But since there is nothing much to do at CWP so we decided to play some arcade. Must always do different activities so that life will not be boring. Anyway, I was surprised when net told me he don't play arcade games as well. I tot ah bengs like him like to 打 game one. Keke.


We played time crisis (shooting game) and im a better shooter than net ok!! But he beat me at daytona and bike riding. Keke.


Anyway, we saw this game machine which is attracting a lot of crowd so we decided to go join the crowd. It was a sweets machine... There are lots of sweets going round and round and you can scoop the sweets up and drop them on a platform which will push the sweets down to the bottom, and all sweets that dropped down to the bottom will be yours. I always tot such games are bo liao games but seems that that sweet machine is attracting a lot of attention and a lot of people are playing it. Me and net don't understand. Want sweets go and buy lah why waste money on the game machine? And there is a grand prize (a mickey mouse plush toy) which is not nice at all!!! Me and net were thinking for the longest time what is so fun with that machine? And the people playing are all adults. One aunty played till she won the ugly plush toy and she had a whole big red plastic bag of sweets. :s


Till now we still don't understand what is so fun about winning sweets. Anyone care to enlighten??

No comments: