Thursday, June 14, 2007

politics

From my 7 years of working experience, I learnt one thing.


The people who says “I don't like office politics” are usually the ones who plays the most politics.


The people who says “ I don't like to bad mouth people” are usually the ones who throws the most knives on your back. Sometimes after throwing knives, they will say: Im not trying to bad mouth this person.


The people who says “I don't care about other stuff, I just do my own things” are usually the ones who really just do their own work ONLY. Any teeny weeny stuff that is out of their job scope, they will tai chi away.


Don't say aunty clatzz never warn you hor. Now let me go apply some plaster on my back and do an extensive forgiveness exercise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha
hows yr wounds ...

Clatzz said...

recovering...

anyway i presume its not the first time so i got some shield liao...

worst come to worst lim peh dun work lor... i can survie w/o the job... i still got income...

hur hur hur... then i see hw the knife thrower tai chi... hahaha

Anonymous said...

wah..whos tat basket to shoot ur back with knives..
nvm lah,heaven got eyes 1...1 fine day sure got pple shoot them..confirm more steady knives on their backs!

FORGIVE,FORGIVE,FORGIVE.
DEEP BREATHEx3
Hope ur wound healing liaoz.